1. Take time to ponder the questions “What really matters in life; what do I want to have achieved when I look back over my life?”
2. Make time for solitude and silence. Filling every minute makes it hard to listen to our intuition, or that inner guiding voice.
3. Seek out people who inspire you – and then learn from them. There are many people who live inspiring lives. We can learn from their experience, and what they have to share.
4. Consciously monitor your progress. It is easy to slip back into unproductive habits. Hence, we need to be committed to sticking to our plan.
5. Accept that struggles and setbacks will be part of your experience. There will be times when you are tempted to give up and stop trying … but choosing to keep going will lead you to your dreams.
White person or non Black PoC: “I act more Black than you haha”